How we can help

This video tells the story of some of the people we have helped. Video playtime 3 minutes.

We provide help and support for the whole RAF family.

It could be providing support for a Second World War veteran, or giving much needed support to a young RAF Regiment gunner injured in Afghanistan.

Apply for help

If you have left the RAF

If you were in the RAF or WRAF, including National Service, or are the partner, widow, widower or dependent of someone who was, we may be able to help

Apply for help today

If you are still serving in the RAF

Please speak to your Flight Commander or Chief Clerk who will arrange for an application for assistance to be forwarded to us with the Station Commander's recommendations.

Serving RAF - apply for help

If you are in the USA

Please contact our advocate Mike Gregory by email or telephone: (760) 324 5443.

If your parents or grandparents served in the RAF

If your parents or grandparents served in the RAF (including National Service) and now find themselves in need of help, contact us on 0800 198 2400.

Renewing your regular financial assistance

To apply for a renewal of regular financial assistance, download our application form. Please note, this application must be completed and submitted by a caseworking organisation

Apply for help today