Apply for help

If you were in the RAF or WRAF, including National Service, or are the partner, widow, widower or dependent child (under 18) of someone who was, we may be able to help. To qualify for general support, you must have less than £16,000 in savings and less than £23,250 if you require care home top up assistance.

If you meet this criteria, please complete the form below. Once we have received this, we will be able to advise you on how to proceed with an application or what options are available to you.

- If you are currently serving in the RAF - please read this information first.

Required field symbolRequired fields.

  • Part 1 of 3. Your details.

  • Part 2 of 3. Details of the person eligible for assistance

    Don't worry if you can't find all the information, we will be in contact shortly and fill in the gaps.

  • Part 3 of 3. Your consent

    Your consent is required to allow us to pass your details, in confidence, to other organisations regarding matters relating exclusively to this application.