Our vision, purpose and values are outlined below.
No member of the RAF Family will ever face adversity alone.
To understand and support each and every member of the RAF Family, whenever they need us.
Our values are at the heart of all that we do. We are:
- Beneficiary Focussed – we place beneficiaries at the heart of all that we do and are dedicated to acting in their best interests, understanding their needs and using our expertise to provide appropriate solutions.
- Compassionate – we show empathy, giving a helping hand to those in need and distress.
- Inclusive – promoting fairness, diversity and respect for others, we are non-judgmental and non-discriminatory in our approach to both beneficiaries and staff, making ourselves accessible to all that need our help.
- Responsive – forward-leaning and innovative, we remain relevant by anticipating changes in the wider environment that affect those who need our help.
- Trustworthy – we have integrity and are honest, striving to do the right thing, and challenging decisions and actions that are not consistent with our values whilst remaining accountable for our actions.