19 - 21 June & 4 - 6 September 2020
This challenge will see you summit the three highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales — Ben Nevis (4,411 ft), Scafell Pike (3,209 ft) and Mount Snowdon (3,560 ft) — exploring picturesque mountain ranges and discovering stunning scenery along the way.
You’ll climb around 3,050 meters and have walked approx. 40km, so grit and determination are vital to completing this fast paced challenge. It’s no wonder this challenge is the most highly regarded trekking challenge in the UK.
What you'll get from us
In return for your support you'll receive:
- A guaranteed place in the event
- A fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
- Support from your local regional fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions you have about the event
- A free RAF Benevolent Fund T-shirt
Need to know...
Distance: 26 miles (approx.)
Option A - registration fee £75 plus minimum sponsorship £760
Option B - registration fee £75 plus self funding £380
Minimum age: 18 (14-17-year-olds can take part if accompanied by a parent or guardian)
Weekend 1: Friday 19 June - Sunday 21 June 2020
Weekend 2: Friday 4 September - Sunday 6 September 2020
- Pick up from Glasgow, travel in between mountains and drop off in Chester
- Dinner Day 1, breakfast Day 2, breakfast Day 3 and complimentary energy bars, fruit, tea and coffee (and drinking water) at the foot of each mountain
- Support from Global Adventure Challenges Event Crew, comprehensive first aid/medical kit