August - September 2021
This challenge will see you summit the three highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales — Ben Nevis (4,411 ft), Scafell Pike (3,209 ft) and Mount Snowdon (3,560 ft) — exploring picturesque mountain ranges and discovering stunning scenery along the way.
What you'll get from us
In return for your support you'll receive:
- A guaranteed place in the event
- A fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
- Support from your local regional fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions you have about the event
- A free RAF Benevolent Fund T-shirt
Need to know...
Distance: 26 miles (approx.)
Option A - registration fee £95 (non-refundable) plus minimum sponsorship £810
Option B - registration fee £95 (non-refundable) plus self funding £405
Minimum age: 18 (14-17-year-olds can take part if accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Pick up from Glasgow, travel in between mountains and drop off in Chester
- Dinner Day 1, breakfast Day 2, breakfast Day 3 and complimentary energy bars, fruit, tea and coffee (and drinking water) at the foot of each mountain
- Support from Global Adventure Challenges Event Crew, comprehensive first aid/medical kit