Take part in this exciting and tough challenge organised by Team RAFBF Lossiemouth which will see participants hike and cycle onthrough the beautiful Scottish Highlands and Moray.
Competitors will start at the Cairngorm Ski Centre car park and walk up the path to the Cairngorm to the Ptarmigan Centre, where they will then begin their descent into Coire na Ciste.
The event starts at Cairngorm Ski Centre car park where participants will hike 30km to Grantown on Spey. Those taking part in the full event will then transition on to bikes and cycle the length of the Dava Way before following a sustrans cycle route to RAF Lossiemouth.
In return for your support you will receive:
- support from Team RAFBF Lossiemouth to help you with your fundraising
- a guaranteed place in the event
- a fundraising toolkit packed with ideas on how to reach your target
Need to know:
Each entry level has its own fee and sponsorship level:
Hike and Bike: £50 (early bird until 28 February, thereafter £60)
Distance: 30km hike and 70km bike finishing at RAF Lossiemouth. Transport to Cairngorm Ski Centre car park is provided
Minimum sponsorship: £150
Hike: £40 (early bird until 28 February, thereafter £50)
Distance: 30km hike finishing at Grantown on Spey. Transport to Cairngorm Ski Centre car park is provided
Minimum sponsorship: £70
- For the hikers who are planning on parking at Grantown on Spey, there will be a bus pick up from the main square.
- All distances are approximate and based on waypoint.
- Entrants will be responsible for arranging their own transport home.
- Your email address will only be used to send you information regarding Cairngorm to Coast.
If you are interested in entering this event, please register your interest.
Got a question not answered above? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.