VARIOUS DATES IN 2021
Various locations in the UK
Please note the Dog Jogs have been postponed to 2021.
Taking place from August to October in locations across the UK, the Dog Jog series offers unique 5k jogging events for you and your four-legged friend to get fit and have fun, in a relaxed atmosphere with no times and no pressure.
In return for your support you will receive:
- a guaranteed place in the event
- a fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
- support from your local Regional Fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions you have about the event
- an RAF Benevolent Fund T-shirt
The Dog Jog series takes place at 12 locations across the UK:
- Falkirk - 2021 date TBC
- Edinburgh - 2021 date TBC
- Gateshead - 2021 date TBC
- Birmingham – 2021 date TBC
- Milton Keynes – 2021 date TBC
- Manchester - 2021 date TBC
- Maidstone - 2021 date TBC
- Southampton – 2021 date TBC
- London Crystal Palace – 2021 date TBC
- London Victoria Park – 2021 date TBC
Need to know
Minimum fundraising target: £50
Registration fee: £10 (non-refundable)
Minimum age: 16 (under 16 year olds may take part if entered and accompanied by an adult)
Got your own place?
If you have your own place in the event you can still be part of Team RAFBF, and won't have a minimum fundraising target. Drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know where you live and one of our local fundraisers will get in touch.
Need to know more?
Got a question we've not answered above? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7307 3321.