Throughout the year
Various locations in the UK
Taking place from June to October in locations across the UK, the Dog Jog series offers unique 5k jogging events for you and your four-legged friend to get fit and have fun, in a relaxed atmosphere with no times and no pressure.
In return for your support you will receive:
- a guaranteed place in the event
- a fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
- support from your local Regional Fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions you have about the event
- an RAF Benevolent Fund T-shirt
The Dog Jog series takes place at 20 locations across the UK:
- Sheffield – 10 August
- Derby – 11 August
- Brighton – 17 August
- Southampton – 18 August
- Birmingham – 24 August
- Coventry – 25 August
- Ipswich – 31 August
- Milton Keynes – 1 September
- Maidstone – 14 September
- Dartford – 15 September
- Crystal Palace – 19 October
- Victoria Park – 20 October
Need to know
Minimum fundraising target: £50
Registration fee: £10
Minimum age: 16 (under 16 year olds may take part if entered and accompanied by an adult)
Got your own place?
If you have your own place in the event you can still be part of Team RAFBF, and won't have a minimum fundraising target. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know where you live and one of our local fundraisers will get in touch.
Need to know more?
Got a question we've not answered above? Email email@example.com or call us on 020 7307 3321.