27-28 May 2017
From a team relay to a full marathon, there's a great choice for all running abilities over this long weekend in Scotland's capital. You'll pass by many of Edinburgh's well-known sights, including Arthur's Seat and Holyrood Park, depending on the event you choose.
We have places in:
- Full marathon – the UK's most popular marathon after London
- Half marathon – fast and flat, perfect if you're looking for a PB
- 10K – one of the most popular distances
- 5K – perfect if you're new to running
- Hairy Haggis Team Relay – run a marathon between you and three friends
In return for your support you will receive:
- a guaranteed place in the event
- a fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
- support from your local Regional Fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and ask any questions about the event
- a bespoke RAF Benevolent Fund running vest.
Need to know...
Minimum fundraising target:
Team relay, £600 (£150 per person)
Team relay, £40 (£10 per person)
Full, 18 years
Half, 17 years
10K, 15 years
5K, 11 years
Team relay, 15 years
If you have your own place in the event you can still be part of Team RAFBF, and won't have a minimum fundraising target. Drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know where you live and one of our local fundraisers will get in touch.
Got a question not answered above? Email or call us on 020 7307 3321.