26-27 May 2018
***Please note, places for this event are now full. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire for 2019***
From a team relay to a full marathon, there's a great choice for all running abilities over this long weekend in Scotland's capital. You'll pass by many of Edinburgh's well-known sights, including Arthur's Seat and Holyrood Park, depending on the event you choose.
We have places in:
- Full marathon – the UK's most popular marathon after London
- Half marathon – fast and flat, perfect if you're looking for a PB
- 10K – one of the most popular distances
- 5K – ideal if you're new to running
- Hairy Haggis Team Relay – run a marathon between you and three friends
In return for your support you will receive:
- a guaranteed place in the event
- a fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
- support from your local Regional Fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions about the event
- a bespoke RAF Benevolent Fund running vest
Choose your event and book your place today
Minimum age 18 years, registration fee £25, minimum fundraising target £500
Edinburgh half marathon
Minimum age 17 years, registration fee £25, minimum fundraising target £250
Minimum age 15 years, registration fee £25, minimum fundraising target £150
Minimum age 11 years, registration fee £25, minimum fundraising target £80
Minimum age 15 years, no registration fee, minimum fundraising target £600
Got your own place?
If you have your own place in the event you can still be part of Team RAFBF, and won't have a minimum fundraising target. Drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know where you live and one of our local fundraisers will get in touch.
Any other questions?
Got a question not answered above? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7307 3321.