The fast and flat 10 mile route takes in the iconic sites of the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard including Portsmouth Cathedral, Spinnaker Tower and the HMS Victory.
The final flat stretch along the sea front has given thousands of people the opportunity to get a personal best time for more than twenty years.
We have 20 charity places available as as an RAF Benevolent Fund charity place runner, you'll receive:
- On-going fundraising support and ideas
- A dedicated fundraiser on the end of the phone and emails to help you raise your target and answer questions about the day
- A fundraising pack to give you great ideas for raising your minimum sponsorship
- Fundraising materials, including an RAF Benevolent Fund T-shirt and techy vest
- On the day support – our volunteers and cadets will line the route, cheering your name and supporting you along the way
- A thank you certificate for taking part and raising the money
Please note: All of our places have been filled for the Great South Run but you can go on our waiting list by emailing email@example.com.
However, if you have your own place in the event we would love you to run for us! The minimum sponsorship is £300.