Various locations, Scotland
The Kiltwalk takes place on four weekends in four Scottish cities bringing together thousands of walkers who are all fundraising for their chosen charity. Wearing a kilt is optional but strongly encouraged!
Each walk has three distances - The Mighty Stride (26 miles), The Big Stroll (13 miles) and The Wee Wander (6 miles). The dates and locations for the walks are:
- Glasgow - NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Aberdeen - NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Dundee - 16 August 2020
- Edinburgh - 13 September 2020
When you register you will be provided with a link to set up a fundraising page for The Kiltwalk and please choose the RAF Benevolent Fund as your nominated charity. There is no minimum sponsorship level; whatever you can raise will help support the RAF Family and, thanks to The Sir Tom Hunter Foundation, an extra 40% will be added to your total.
In return for your support you will receive:
- a fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
- support from your local Regional Fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions about the event
- a bespoke RAF Benevolent Fund running t-shirt
Need to know...
Distance: 26, 13 or 6 miles
Minimum fundraising target: None and 40% is added to everything you raise
Registration fee: £31.69/£12.80/£6.50
Minimum age: 13, 10, 5