The annual Lord Mayor's Big Curry Lunch unites the City of London to show their support for members of her Majesty’s Armed Forces and Veterans through the three National Service Charities; ABF The Soldiers’ Charity, the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity and the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund.
The Lunch supports members of Her Majesty's Armed Forces and Veterans who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The Lunch is hosted by the Lord Mayor of the City of London, and since 2008 has raised over £2m for the British Army's national charity, ABF The Soldiers' Charity.
Organised by ABF The Soldiers' Charity, the event will also be supporting The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity and The Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund.
Stay tuned for details for the 13th Annual Lord Mayor's Big Curry Lunch in 2020.
Why come along?
- Be a part of one of the most hotly anticipated events in the City's annual calendar
- Rub shoulders with senior officers of Her Majesty's Armed Forces
- Indulge in delicious curries and unlimited beer and wine
- Bid on money-can't-buy prizes in the silent auction or try your luck with the prize draw
- Visit the stalls run by the Livery Companies of the City of London
- Meet people supported by the three charities
Who will be there?
The Lord Mayor's Big Curry Lunch brings together over 1,000 key decision makers and influential leaders from organisations across the various business sectors of the City of London and beyond, hosted by the Lord Mayor and Lady Mayoress of the City of London and the Sheriffs and their consorts. These include:
- Members of the City of London's Livery Companies and Ward Clubs
- Senior officers, serving soldiers and veterans from the British Armed Forces
- Members of Parliament, including the Secretary of State for Defence
- A Royal Guest of Honour — in previous years this has included HRH The Prince of Wales, HRH The Prince Henry of Wales and HRH The Princess Royal