The 11th annual Lord Mayor's Big Curry Lunch will be held at London's Guildhall on Wednesday 11 April 2018.
The Lunch supports members of Her Majesty's Armed Forces and Veterans who have served in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The Lunch is hosted by the Lord Mayor of the City of London and since 2008 has raised over £1.7m for the British Army's national charity, ABF The Soldiers' Charity. Organised by ABF The Soldier's Charity, this year the event will also be supporting The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity and The Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund.
You can buy tickets priced at £100 person, which includes unlimited curry, beer and wine, with all proceeds going to charity.
The Lunch will begin at midday and there will be three lunch sittings (at 1230, 1315 and 1400) and it will finish at 1500.
Why come along?
- Be a part of one of the most hotly anticipated events in the City's annual calendar
- Rub shoulders with senior officers of Her Majesty's Armed Forces
- Indulge in delicious curries and unlimited beer and wine
- Bid on money-can't-buy prizes in the silent auction or try your luck with the prize draw
- Visit the stalls run by the Livery Companies of the City of London
- Meet people supported by the three charities
Who will be there?
The Lord Mayor's Big Curry Lunch brings together over 1,000 key decision makers and influential leaders from organisations across the various business sectors of the City of London and beyond, hosted by the Lord Mayor and Lady Mayoress of the City of London and the Sheriffs and their consorts. These include:
- Members of the City of London's Livery Companies and Ward Clubs
- Senior officers, serving soldiers and veterans from the British Armed Forces
- Members of Parliament, including the Secretary of State for Defence
- A Royal Guest of Honour — in previous years this has included HRH The Prince of Wales, HRH The Prince Henry of Wales and HRH The Princess Royal
Need to know more?
If you have any queries about the event please contact Ellen Brooks on email@example.com or 020 7307 3321.