The People’s Run 2 Remember is the new name for The Poppy Run, a national series of 5k fun runs, open to all, which aims to raise funds and awareness for four great causes.
With the emphasis on fun you don't need to be super fit to take part in our 5k runs; whether you run it, jog it, walk it or even, as one participant did, crawl it!
How you do it is not important as long as you do it! The People's Run 2 Remember supports ABF The Soldiers' Charity, the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund, the Royal Navy & Royal Marines Charity and Scotty's Little Soldiers.
The People's Run 2 Remember is your opportunity to run to give for those who gave so much.
As an RAF Benevolent Fund runner, you'll receive:
- On-going fundraising support and ideas
- A dedicated fundraiser on the end of the phone and emails to help you raise your target and answer questions about the day
- A fundraising pack to give you great ideas for raising your minimum sponsorship
- Fundraising materials, including an RAF Benevolent Fund T-shirt or running vest
- A thank you certificate for taking part and raising the money