South East England
Take advantage of closed roads and enjoy city and country cycling on this hugely popular event. Starting off in London you will make your way through some of England's best countryside as you make your way to Surrey and back. It's a tough ride so you'll need to train but what an achievement you'll have made after 100 epic miles.
This is the one every cyclist wants to tick off their list. Now's your chance!
In return for your support, you will receive:
- Guaranteed place in the event
- A fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
- Ongoing fundraising support
- One-to-one support from the Challenge Events Manager to help you reach your target and answer questions about the day
- A bespoke RAF Benevolent Fund cycling jersey
Need to know...
Distance: 100 miles
Location: Start and finish London, via Surrey
Minimum fundraising target: £500
Registration fee: £40 (non-refundable)
Minimum age: 18