Throughout the year
Various locations in the UK
Fancy a 10K in King's Lynn? Or a half marathon in Sheffield, and more? Then one of these popular running events from Run for All could be for you.
In return for your support you will receive:
- a guaranteed place in the event
- a fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
- support from your local regional fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions about the event
- a bespoke RAF Benevolent Fund running vest
Need to know...
Location, date and distance:
- Sheffield half marathon — 26 September 2021
- Sheffield 10K — 26 September 2021
- Yorkshire marathon — 17 October 2021 *entry has now closed*
- Lincoln 10K — 31 October 2021 *places are now filled*
Minimum fundraising target:
Run for All 10ks - £50 (plus £15 non-refundable registration fee)
Run for All half marathons - £100 (plus £20 non-refundable registration fee)
Run for All marathon - £125 (plus £20 non-refundable registration fee)
10Ks: 15 years
half marathons, marathon: 17 years
Choose your event and book your place today
Please click the sign up button below to register for the Sheffield half marathon.
Please click the sign up button below to register for the Sheffield 10K.
Got your own place?
If you have your own place in the event you can still be part of Team RAFBF, and won't have a minimum fundraising target. Drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know where you live and one of our local fundraisers will get in touch.
Other Run for All events
To find out which other cities races take place in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a question not answered above? Email email@example.com or call us on 020 7307 3321.