Throughout the year
Various locations in the UK
Fancy a 10K in King's Lynn or Sheffield? Or a half marathon in Leeds, and more? Then one of these popular running events from Run for All could be for you.
In return for your support you will receive:
- a guaranteed place in the event
- a fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
- support from your local regional fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions about the event
- a bespoke RAF Benevolent Fund running vest
Need to know...
Location, date and distance:
- Leeds 10K — 7 July 2019
- York 10K — 4 August 2019
- Sheffield 10K — 22 September 2019
- Yorkshire marathon — 20 October 2019
- Yorkshire 10 mile — 20 October 2019
- Lincoln 10K — TBC 2020
- Sheffield half marathon — TBC 2020
- GEAR 10K — TBC 2020
- Leeds half marathon — TBC 2020
Minimum fundraising target:
10Ks: £75 (plus £15 registration fee)
10 mile, half marathon, marathon: £100 (plus £20 registration fee)
10Ks: 15 years
10 mile, half marathons, marathon: 17 years
Choose your event and book your place today
Entry to the Lincoln 10k for 2020 hasn't opened yet. To learn when it does, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry to the Sheffield half marathon for 2020 hasn't opened yet. To learn when it does, please email email@example.com
Entry to the GEAR 10K for 2020 hasn't opened yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about next year’s event.
Entry to the Leads half marathon has now closed. Please email email@example.com to learn about next year’s event.
Got your own place?
If you have your own place in the event you can still be part of Team RAFBF, and won't have a minimum fundraising target. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know where you live and one of our local fundraisers will get in touch.
Other Run for All events
To find out which other cities races take place in, please email email@example.com
Got a question not answered above? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7307 3321.