Throughout the year
Various locations in the UK
Fancy a 10K in King's Lynn, Lincoln, Nottingham? Or a half marathon in Leeds or Sheffield? Then one of these popular running events from Run for All could be for you.
In return for your support you will receive:
- a guaranteed place in the event
- a fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
- support from your local Regional Fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions about the event
- a bespoke RAF Benevolent Fund running vest.
Need to know...
Location, date and distance:
- Lincoln 10k – 18 March 2018
- Sheffield half marathon - 8 April 2018
- GEAR 10k (King's Lynn) - 6 May 2018
- Leeds half marathon - 13 May 2018
- Nottingham 10k - 26 May 2018
Minimum fundraising target:
10Ks, £75 (plus £15 registration fee)
Half marathons, £100 (plus £20 registration fee)
10Ks, 15 years
Half marathons, 17 years
Register your interest
To register your interest in any of these events, or to learn which other cities races take place in, please email email@example.com
Got your own place?
If you have your own place in the event you can still be part of Team RAFBF, and won't have a minimum fundraising target. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know where you live and one of our local fundraisers will get in touch.
Got a question not answered above? Email email@example.com or call us on 020 7307 3321.