Join our Corporate Membership programme to help us support the RAF Family now and in the future whilst enjoying benefits and seeing the impact of your support.
Our Corporate Members help us to assist RAF personnel past and present – from a World War Two veteran in his twilight years to a young Aircraftman injured on duty in Afghanistan.
We work with a wide range of organisations within the private and military sectors as well as businesses who want to give something back to the people who have served their country, see the impact of that support and give staff the opportunity to access exclusive events and experiences.
RAF Benevolent Fund Corporate Membership gives companies an opportunity to publicly show their support for us and the Royal Air Force Family and become part of a group of like-minded organisations.
As an RAF Benevolent Fund Corporate Member you will have access to a number of exclusive benefits and services, depending on your aims and the level at which you support. Those benefits might include:
- Providing your staff and stakeholders with access to unique events and experiences, from our annual Awards to RAF challenge days on station
- Association with the Fund and our work through use of the RAF Benevolent Fund logo and recognition via our digital channels and Annual Review
- Invitations to exclusive networking events attended by our supporters and friends
- Engaging presentations from our Ambassadors at your offices or events
- Bespoke content for your channels highlighting your support
- Staff engagement opportunities including Challenge Events
- Regular news about the Fund and the impact of your support
- Recognition of your support for a particular area of our work