Airplay Youth Support at Lossiemouth is a thriving and growing youth project with over 100 members based at The Circle, Myreside Circle, Elgin.
- Monday: 6-8pm (11+ years). AFK is an informal club where the young people help make the choices on which they will work on for a 6 week block).
- Tuesday: 6-8pm (10-11 years). FAB includes lots of discussions, team building and exercise.
- Wednesday (aged 8-10 years). The junior youth club has a mix of crafts, games, sports, discussions and trips out. Some of the senior youth club members also come in and mentor the younger ones as part of the Duke of Edinburgh award.
- Thursday: 4:30 – 6pm (5 – 7.5 years). Ben Club is an introduction to youth club, including crafts, games and discussions.
- Thursday: 7 – 9pm. NKA is for all secondary young people. NKA is young person led, they are encouraged to participate in discussions which affect them all, look at internet safety and most of all it is a safe place for them to come and chill.
Airplay Lossiemouth also runs regular day trips during the school holidays.
Station Youth Worker
Your Station Youth Worker is Karen Forbes.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01343 551257 / 07809594542