Our Airplay programme at RAF Scampton provides support and activities to the children, young people and families at RAF Scampton.
If you are moving to Scampton, a new family at Scampton or have been at Scampton for a while, please pop in and see you and get involved in all our activities.
As well as the sessions mentioned below our holiday activities are second to none. There is always something to do during school and summer holidays.
Monday evening 5.30pm-8pm
- Junior Youth Club, for 8 years – 10 years, 5.30pm- 7pm
- Intermediate Youth Club for 11 years – end of school year 7, 6.30pm-8pm
- Lots of activities to join in each week
Wednesday evening 5.30pm-8pm
- Senior Youth Club, for Year 8 to 18 years old
- Come along and just chill out at the Club. They discuss various topics and issues and have fun at the same time.
Thursday evening 5.30pm-7.30pm
Sport Session 8 – 19 years
Many different sports on offer each week either in the station gym or out on the field (weather permitting). They meet at the Club. Please bring a drink and dress for the weather.
Youth Club Admission - £1 per session.
Station Youth Worker
Your Station Youth Worker is Jeanette Bickerton.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mob: 07860758739
Community Development Officer
Your Community Development Officer is Gill Angel.
- Email: SCA-COMMUNITYDEVELOPMENTOFF@mod.uk
- Telephone: 01522 733209 / 07989 343848