In 2018, we had lots of great news stories, anniversaries and blogs on our website. So, once again, we challenged ourselves and put together a list of this year's top 10 blogs.
1. In an exclusive interview with Jonathan Stopes Roe, the grandson of bouncing bomb inventor Barnes Wallis, gave us a personal account of Wallis as a grandfather.
2. "We were not allowed to tell anybody anything". Dambuster Johnny Johnson explained in a one-off interview with the RAF Benevolent Fund about the strict secrecy of information that was enforced by Wing Commander Guy Gibson.
3. We hit the red carpet for the premiere of Hurricane. In September, the RAF Benevolent Fund were honoured to join RAF veterans, including World War Two veteran Jan Black, and serving personnel for the premiere of the new film, Hurricane in London's Leicester Square.
4. More than 5,000 people have been helped by relationship support service. The RAF Benevolent Fund's partnership with relationship counselling service Relate has been so successful the service is being extended to include veterans and their partners.
5. Sophia and Kevin leapt into love. After realising they were meant to be, Sophia and Kevin Pike married on 14 February. Kevin told us the Norwich couple's love story as they celebrated their 37th wedding anniversary.
6. Cyclists' tribute to Dambusters mission. Back in May a group of cyclists echoed the journey taken by 19 Lancasters 75 years ago when they set off the Dambusters raid.
7. "The fund has been a lifeline for me". This winter will be a little warmer for 83-year-old Lynette Carter thanks to a grant from the RAF Benevolent Fund.
8. A secret mission to Oman leads to holidays on the South Coast. For former WRAF nurse Ann Simons of Peterborough, a secret mission to Dhofar in Oman, was so covert she had no idea her service meant she should be awarded a medal.
9. "My mission in Sierra Leone topped the Royal Wedding". For RAF Benevolent Fund Controller Air Vice-Marshal David Murray being part of a dangerous mission to Sierra Leone will be remembered as his RAF100 'centenary moment'.
10. "It was then onto something that I was very excited about and that was to be in the line up to meet the Duchesses of Cambridge and Sussex". Airplay youngster's day at Wimbledon's Centre Court.