We had lots of great blogs on our website in 2014. Here, we've picked five of our favourites.
1. How my Twitter followers inspired my fundraising challenge for the RAF Benevolent Fund – Commanding Officer Jon Nixon explained how his Twitter followers inspired him to raise money for our charity by entering the 2015 London Marathon.
2. "I came down in snowdrifts" – Former Flight Lieutenant Charles Clarke told us about bein captured by the Germans during WWII before being taken to Stalag Luft III, scene of the Great Escape.
3. Couple's year-long fundraising mission to raise money for the RAF Benevolent Fund – Kevin and Amie Ogilvie told us all about the fundraising they were doing to raise money for our work as a way of saying thank you for the support we gave them after Kevin was seriously injured in an explosion in Afghanistan.
4. Roald Dahl: An RAF career – To mark Roald Dahl Day on 13 September we looked back on the late author's remarkable military career.
5. My RAF family's three continents running challenge – RAF Alexandra Goldstraw told us about her family's 'Three Continents Challenge' which saw Alexandra, her sister Jessica and brother Chris, compete in different running events across the world in aid of the RAF Benevolent Fund.