3 March 2018
The Bath Half is one of the longest established and most popular city centre road events in the UK.
The course is fast and flat making it suitable for all abilities – for beginners to more regular long-distance event runners, looking to beat their personal best time. It covers a two lap 13.1 mile (21.1km) traffic-free course straddling both sides of the River Avon. The race starts and finishes in the heart of the World Heritage City of Bath.
As an RAF Benevolent Fund runner, you'll receive:
- On-going fundraising support and ideas
- A dedicated fundraiser on the end of the phone and emails to help you raise your target and answer questions about the day
- A fundraising pack to give you great ideas for raising your minimum sponsorship
- Fundraising materials, including an RAF Benevolent Fund T-shirt and techy vest
- On the day support – our volunteers and cadets will line the route, cheering your name and supporting you along the way
- A thank you certificate for taking part and raising the money
Need to know...
Distance: 13.1 miles
Suggested minimum fundraising target: £100
Registration fee: £45 (payable direct to the organisers)
Minimum age: 17
Got your own place?
If you have your own place in the event you can still be part of Team RAFBF, and won't have a minimum fundraising target. Drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know where you live and one of our local fundraisers will get in touch.
Need to know more?
Got a question not answered above? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7307 3321.