Throughout the year
Various locations in the UK
Fancy a 10K in King's Lynn, Lincoln, Sheffield? Or a half marathon in Leeds, and more? Then one of these popular running events from Run for All could be for you.
In return for your support you will receive:
- a guaranteed place in the event
- a fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
- support from your local regional fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions about the event
- a bespoke RAF Benevolent Fund running vest
Need to know...
Location, date and distance:
- Sheffield half marathon — 8 April 2018
- GEAR 10K (King's Lynn) — 6 May 2018
- Leeds half marathon — 13 May 2018
- Leeds 10K — 8 July 2018
- Sheffield 10K — 23 September 2018
- Yorkshire 10 mile — 14 October 2018
- Yorkshire marathon — 14 October 2018
Minimum fundraising target:
10Ks: £75 (plus £15 registration fee)
10 mile, half marathons, marathon: £100 (plus £20 registration fee)
10Ks: 15 years
10 mile, half marathons, marathon: 17 years
Choose your event and book your place today
Book your place in the Sheffield half marathon.
Book your place in the GEAR 10K.
Book your place in the Leeds half marathon.
Places for this event are now full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to go onto the waiting list.
Book your place in the Sheffield 10K.
Book your place in the Yorkshire 10 mile.
Book your place in the Yorkshire marathon.
To find out which other cities races take place in, please email email@example.com
Got your own place?
If you have your own place in the event you can still be part of Team RAFBF, and won't have a minimum fundraising target. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know where you live and one of our local fundraisers will get in touch.
Got a question not answered above? Email email@example.com or call us on 020 7307 3321.