Throughout the year
Various locations in the UK
Fancy a 10K in King's Lynn or Sheffield? Or a half marathon in Leeds, and more? Then one of these popular running events from Run for All could be for you.
In return for your support you will receive:
- a guaranteed place in the event
- a fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target
- support from your local regional fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions about the event
- a bespoke RAF Benevolent Fund running vest
Need to know...
Location, date and distance:
- Lincoln 10K — 1 July 2018
- Leeds 10K — 8 July 2018
- Sheffield 10K — 23 September 2018
- Yorkshire 10 mile — 14 October 2018
- Yorkshire marathon — 14 October 2018
- Sheffield half marathon 2019 — 14 April 2019
- GEAR 10K 2019 — 5 May 2019
- Leeds half marathon 2019 — Date TBC
Minimum fundraising target:
10Ks: £75 (plus £15 registration fee)
10 mile, half marathon, marathon: £100 (plus £20 registration fee)
10Ks: 15 years
10 mile, half marathons, marathon: 17 years
Choose your event and book your place today
Book your place in the Leeds 10K.
Book your place in the Lincoln 10K.
Book your place in the Sheffield 10K.
Book your place in the Yorkshire 10 mile.
Please note that our places for this event are now full. Email email@example.com to join the waiting list and we'll let you know if a place becomes available.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the 2019 Sheffield Half Marathon and we'll let you know as soon as you can sign up.
Email email@example.com to register your interest in the 2019 GEAR 10K and we'll let you know as soon as you can sign up.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about the 2019 event as soon as it opens.
To find out which other cities races take place in, please email email@example.com
Got your own place?
If you have your own place in the event you can still be part of Team RAFBF, and won't have a minimum fundraising target. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know where you live and one of our local fundraisers will get in touch.
Got a question not answered above? Email email@example.com or call us on 020 7307 3321.