Whether you are looking to contact our support helpline or have a media enquiry, below are several ways you can get in touch with us.
If you need our help and support
If you need our help with a welfare concern, for example:
- if you are in financial need
- need support in maintaining your home
- have care or mobility needs
Please note, that to be eligible for assistance, savings must be less than £16,000 (or £23,250 in respect of Care Home Top Up grants), and the eligible Service person must have served in the Royal Air Force for at least four months.
If you would like to support us
If you would like to talk to us about:
- Making a donation
- Amending your contact details or mailing preferences
- Gift Aid
Please email our fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to discuss linking your product or company with the RAF Benevolent Fund, please see our Corporate Partnerships page or or email our Corporate Partnerships Team at email@example.com.
Head office contacts
For general enquiries, to speak to one of our team or to make a donation by telephone please contact:
- Telephone: 020 7580 8343
- Fax: 020 7636 7005
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: RAF Benevolent Fund, 67 Portland Place, London W1B 1AR
Princess Marina House contacts
If you would like to find out about staying at Princess Marina House or have any other enquiries, please get in touch:
- Telephone: 01903 788 970 or 01903 784 044
- Fax: 01903 788 900
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Princess Marina House, Seafield Road, Rustington, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN16 2JG
Press and media contacts
For all press and media enquiries, news releases and requests for interviews and comment please visit our media enquiries page or contact:
- Telephone: 020 7307 3305 or 020 7307 3333