Shop with companies who are donating a portion of the profit of the sale of their products straight to the RAF Benevolent Fund.
The benefits of linking a brand with a charity have been proved over time and a recent study of 2,000 people found that:
- 81% would be more likely to buy a product that was linked with a cause
- 85% said that they would also have a more positive image of a company that was linked with a cause.
- 86% of consumers, when price and quality are equal, are more likely to choose a product or business associated with a 'cause'
The benefits of partnering with the RAF Benevolent Fund are:
- Increased perception of the 'value for money' and positive perception of your brand
- Positive local and national PR opportunities
- Drive customer footfall into your stores, or online engagement and data capture with an innovative campaign
- Build trust and loyalty of your brand through association with a trusted charity
- Increase sales, win new customers and retain existing ones
If you would like to find out more about partnering with the RAF Benevolent Fund contact email@example.com .
Shop with some of our current partners
Spitfire Furniture is based in Lewes, England and they manufacture to order vintage industrial designed furniture with an aviation theme, as well as lighting with acoustic properties.
Friend of the Fund, internationally acclaimed pop star, and fundraiser behind the Bomber Command Memorial, Jim Dooley has created a range of iconic 3D lenticular framed images.
Founded in 2012, multi-award-winning Windswept Brewing Co. produces a wide-range of traditional and contemporary craft beers.
Adelphi Distillery, established in 1826, is an acclaimed independent bottler of rare Scotch whisky.
Veterans Support UK is a veteran run business, creating vacuum flasks and travel mugs, etched with iconic aircraft and military emblems.
RAF veteran, Chris Gillan founded the Heroes Drinks Company after sustaining an injury during Operation Taber, working with the Special Air Service, ended his chosen career.
CCM Motorcycles is a family run business, based in Bolton, founded by keen motorcyclist Alan Clews in 1971.
ASALI is a family run business based in Lincolnshire producing beautiful products made from leather, including a military range with a genuine license from the MOD.
Knight Sportswear are proud to release a unique range of sportswear in support of the RAF Benevolent Fund.
Douglas Laing & Co, leading family Scotch Whisky business, have produced the superb Big Peat 'The RAF Edition' (46% alcohol strength) in aid of the RAF Benevolent Fund.
Icarus Originals creates unique and bespoke products themed around aviation, road, rail and the sea.
Founded by serving Royal Air Force Engineer Lewis, Supply Drop provide tested, complete and correct kit packages for basic training that can easily be bought all in one place.
The PoArtry of Rory Finnimore, an artist with an extra parlance as an author and poet.