Thank you for signing up to take part in the Dambusters Ride 2023!
By joining us this May, you are joining our mission to support more RAF veterans, serving personnel, and their families. With your passion and dedication, we can help more of our RAF Family to live with independence and dignity.
On this page, we have handily brought together everything you might need as you prepare for your ride - whether you are joining us in beautiful Lincolnshire or participating virtually from across the globe!
Heritage ride routes
FUNDRAISING PRIZES TO BE WON!
Beat your fundraising targets and be in with a chance to win some incredible prizes!
Tea for two at the The Petwood Hotel or RAF Club
You'll be in with a chance of winning tea for two at either the historic Petwood Hotel in Woodhall Spa, or the prestigious RAF Club in Piccadilly if you raise between £150 and £500!
A Flight in a Tiger Moth
We're delighted to offer a flight in a Tiger Moth for one lucky individual who fundraises above and beyond! To be in a chance to win this once-in-a-lifetime experience, all you need to do is raise between £500 and £1000!
A VIP day with the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
Raise more than £1000 and you'll be in with a chance to win a tour of the BBMF hangar, as well as a special presentation and lunch in the BBMF lounge for you and up to three guests!
All participants who have signed up to the RAF Benevolent Fund Dambusters Ride, are fundraising through Enthuse and meet the criteria below will be eligible for entry to the draws.
- To be eligible for the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight prize draw, you must have raised more than £1000 on your Enthuse fundraising page by 30 June 2023. Funds raised offline or elsewhere will not apply. Riders who fundraise in excess of £1000 on their Enthuse fundraising page will be eligible for the Top Prize Draw only and will not be entered into draws for the lower value prizes.
- To be eligible for the Tiger Moth prize draw, you must have raised between £500 and £999 on your Enthuse fundraising page by 30 June 2023. Funds raised offline or elsewhere will not apply. Riders eligible for the Tiger Moth draw will not be entered into the draw for the prize at the RAF Club or Petwood Hotel.
- To be eligible for the RAF Club or Petwood prize draw, you must have raised between £150 and £499 on your Enthuse fundraising page by 30 June 2023. Funds raised offline or elsewhere will not apply.
- Team entries may be submitted where an individual team member/s has individually raised the sums outlined. In such cases, the individual/s only, not the whole team will have their name added to the draw.
- This prize draw is open to adults aged 18 and above.
- Winners will be chosen by random selection by a the RAF Benevolent Fund’s Director of Fundraising.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available.
- Employees or Board members of the RAF Benevolent Fund are not eligible to enter.
- The prize can only be awarded to the winner and is not transferrable.
- Travel and accommodation costs are not included
- A maximum of one entry will be accepted per person.
- Winners will be notified by telephone or email. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within 5 working days, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another prize draw entrant.
- By entering this prize draw entrants accept these terms and conditions which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way ("prize draw information"). The most recent and up to date information shall prevail in the event of there being any inconsistency between these prize draw terms and conditions and any prize draw information.
The Dambusters Ride Squadron
When you cycle in the Dambusters Ride, you are never cycling alone - even when you are taking part virtually! Sign up to join our exclusive Facebook group, and receive tips and content in the weeks leading to the big day.
Talk to like-minded supporters of the RAF Benevolent Fund and share stories on what supporting the RAF Family means to you.
12-week training plan
Get your body – and bike – ready to hit the roads.
But if you’re out of practice, fear not: adventure cyclist Mark Beaumont has shared a 12-week training plan to help ease you in and build up your stamina for the big day.