Menu Donate Request our help

Skip to navigation

How to apply for help if you are currently serving in the RAF

If you are currently serving in the RAF, to apply for our help we ask that you speak to your Chief Clerk or PMS staff who can make an application to us on your behalf.

Image: Crown Copyright

We work closely with RAF stations to ensure that our support reaches those who need it, when they need it.

If you require any further information or would like advice on the different ways we can help, do not hesitate to contact us by calling our freephone helpline on 0800 169 2942.

0800 169 2942

Sign up to receive the RAFBF e-newsletter