You're certain to love this fast and flat course, rain or shine, you're sure to have cheering crowds supporting you from the side-line!
You'll enjoy taking in Lincoln's most iconic sights, including the Roman Walls, Lincoln Cathedral, and the stunning gardens around the city. And, after crossing the finish line, you'll be able to pick up a t-shirt, drink, medal, and goody bag, before relaxing in the Event Village at Lincoln Castle.
Need to know...
- Start time: 10am
- Distance: 10k
- Minimum fundraising target: £75
- Registration fee: £15
- Registration deadline: 31st of March
- Contact info: email@example.com
In return for your support you will receive:
- A guaranteed place in the event.
- A fundraising toolkit to give you ideas on how to reach your target.
- Support from your local regional fundraiser to help you with your fundraising and answer any questions you may have about the event.
- An RAF Benevolent Fund top.
Got your own place?
If you have your own place in the event you can still be part of Team RAFBF, and won't have a minimum fundraising target. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know where you live and one of our local fundraisers will get in touch.